The College administration wishes to share these documents about the budget and economic situation with the campus community. A campus login may be required to view some of these items.
- Budget Information for FY 2012 (2316 KB PDF Document)12 February 2011Overview of the budget for fiscal year 2012, approved by the Board of Trustees in February 2011.
- Budget Breakout Session Summary (63 KB PDF Document)17 May 2010Summary of breakout session discussions at the May 2010 Quarterly Staff Meeting.
- May 2010 Budget Update (917 KB PDF Document)17 May 2010Budget update presented to staff at the May 2010 Quarterly Meeting.
- Financial Climate Update (936 KB PDF Document)14 April 2010April 2010 update on the Carleton College budget and forecast.
- Background to Furlough Decision (74 KB PDF Document)8 September 2009Excerpts from an August 21 Memo to the Finance and Planning Committee
- FAQs from May 18 Meeting (101 KB PDF Document)1 June 2009Carleton administration answers the top questions submitted at the open meeting for faculty and staff on May 18, 2009.
- Presentation from May 18 Open Meeting (3211 KB PDF Document)18 May 2009Presentation on the Carleton budget and proposed cost-saving measures shared at the open meeting for faculty and staff held May 18, 2009.
- Carleton Staff Voluntary Separation Incentives Program Details (93 KB PDF Document)17 May 2009Carleton Staff Voluntary Separation Incentives Program Details
- Carleton TIAA Contribution Reduction Details (56 KB PDF Document)17 May 2009Carleton TIAA Contribution Reduction Details
- Proposed 2009-10 Budget (44 KB PDF Document)6 May 2009Proposed fiscal year 2009-10 budget request that will be presented to Trustees at their May 2009 meeting.
- Revenue and Expenditure Reduction Estimates (90 KB PDF Document)1 May 2009This document outlines the Revenue and Expenditure Reduction estimates of measures identified in the Campus Budget Presentation.
- Financial Planning Update - April 2009 (4539 KB Powerpoint Document)This presentation summarizes the College's revised budget projections and potential cost-cutting measures under consideration.