Welcome to the Office of Facilities and Capital Planning
Facilities Management is a full-service organization that provides many services: renovation and new construction planning, along with custodial, grounds, and maintenance services for the campus. We support Carleton’s community by providing a physical environment that is well-maintained, clean, and conducive to the educational and environmental mission.
- Facilities Work Order Request, Facility Change Request, and Office Space Notification Form
- Director of Facilities Office, Facilities Organizational Chart, Custodial, Grounds, and Maintenance Staff, Employee Housing Coordinator, Energy, Sustainability, and Project Management
- Index of campus buildings, historical building information, and campus maps
- Campus project notices, fiscal year budget projects, recent projects, and the Construction Design Standards
- Carleton's Environmental Statement and sustainable efforts including information about the history of Carleton's first wind turbine, FAQ's about the wind turbine, the green cleaning products we use, and other sustainability initiatives at Carleton.
- Campus storage policy, College vehicle use policy, furniture policy, moving services policy, painting policy, animal/pet policy, student storage policy, and work request policy.
- Facilities Management manages the College's annual energy budget and the infrastructure required to light, heat, and cool the campus. See energy and environmental reports including Carleton's Climate Action Plan and water report.