Staff and Services
- The Director's office of Facilities and Capital Planning supervises the operations of campus buildings and grounds, coordinates planning for the needs of the College, oversees projects and construction, and is responsible for supervisory staff.
- Organizational charts for Facilities, Maintenance, Custodial Services, Grounds, and Telecom
- The College rents a number of houses and apartments to employees who want to rent a place to live.
- Facilities Management is responsible for managing the College's annual energy budget and the electrical and steam distribution infrastructure required to light, heat, and cool the campus.
- The Grounds staff maintains and makes improvements to the landscape, walks, drives, and parking on campus and other College-owned property, excluding the Cowling Arboretum.
- The Maintenance department provides repair and maintenance services to all College buildings and utility distribution to the campus, and manages all contract maintenance and utility improvement activities.
- Project Managers are responsible for planning and managing all building projects, from office remodeling to construction of new buildings.
- The new process is now available online to request a set-up for events. If you need the room rearranged, or additional tables, chairs, or staging, etc., please make your request when you reserve your space online.