Jay Stadler x4137 firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Grounds Maintenance
Grounds & Arb Maintenance
The Grounds staff maintains and makes improvements to the landscape, walks, drives, and parking on campus and other College-owned property, excluding the Cowling Arboretum.
We provide these services:
- Maintain vegetation on the campus, athletic fields and off-campus properties.
- Maintain and repair campus streets, walks and parking lots.
- Prepare athletic fields for use, including marking, in coordination with Department of Physical Education, Athletics and Recreation.
- Please request Playing Field Markings and Special Events needs as far in advance as possible.
- Plan landscape plantings and site features such as benches, bicycle racks and campus lighting.
- Install turf, shrubs, trees and site features.
- Manage contract planting, maintenance and construction services including application of herbicides when required.
- Remove snow from streets, walks and parking surfaces and ice from sidewalks on campus and in designated off-campus areas.
- Prepare and maintain ice rinks and ski trails.
To Request Services
- Emergency Services - Call x4137, the Grounds office, or x4133, the Maintenance Office, during office hours. After hours, call Security at x4444.
- Routine Services - Call x4137, the Grounds office. If there is no answer, please leave a voice mail message.
For information regarding the Cowling Arboretum, contact the Director of the Arboretum, x4543.