- Radical Messages and Artists’ Books: a roundtable discussion
- A discussion featuring Caren Heft, Jeff Morin, and Brian Borchardt, book artists from Stevens Point, Wisconsin, to kick off the opening night of the new gallery exhibition, “Artists’ Books: Radical Messages, Revolutionary Means.”
- 7:30 pm, Boliou Hall, room 104
- Exhibition Opening Reception: "Artists’ Books"
- Opening Reception for “Radical Messages, Revolutionary Means,” an exhibition curated by the students of Laurel Bradley's winter term curatorial seminar.
- 8:30 pm, Art Gallery, lower level Music & Drama building
- Altered Books Workshop
- Transform old books and magazines into artistic book objects.
- 7:00 pm, Printmaking Studio, lower level Boliou Hall
- Reading Artists' Books: a Gathering in the Gallery
- Éva Pósfay, Associate Dean and Professor of French; Fred Hagstrom, Professor of Art; Joanna Rawson, Poet
- 4:30 pm, Art Gallery, lower level Music & Drama Building
- Edible Book Contest
- Submit an edible book for judging - Stay for tastings & lemonade!
- 12:00 pm, Concert Hall Lobby, Music & Drama Building