LGBT Support & Resources
- Want to know more about LGBT life at Carleton? The GSC answers some common questions here.
- A guide to navigating Carleton for trans students.
- The basics of being a good Ally.
- New to Carleton or new to coming out at gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender queer or as an ally? Join the QP program and we will pair you with a junior or senior who will help you learn about being out at Carleton. Confidentiality guaranteed.
- Committees & policies related to LGBT issues, including the LGBT Council, Statement on Non-Discrimination, etc.
- Information on Q & A house and the College's statement on LGBT residential life.
- Advising resources for LGBT community members. Includes the GSC, the Chaplain, Student Health and Counseling, the Career Center, and peer support options.
- Links & contact information for local, regional, and national LGBT resources.
- Resources for LGBTQ students studying on off-campus programs.