Carleton College Office of Institutional Research and Assessment
The Office of Institutional Research and Assessment (IRA) is continually reviewing and expanding the types of information available about the College. We are adding resources as quickly as time and our other responsibilities permit.
Please view any of the topics listed in the navigation window immediately to the left.
This area includes annual and trend summary versions of the Common Data Set statistics that Carleton provides to the college guidebooks, current and historical enrollment data, and a pointer to the most recent information that Carleton has provided to the U.S. Department of Education.
See the Assessment section for information about Carleton's assessment activities and a collection of resources to support the College's ongoing assessment and evaluation activities.
See the Carleton Peers section for a list of Carleton peers, their Institutional Research websites and federally reported data on (on College Navigator).
- While most of the site is open to the general public, some resources are restricted to holders of a Carleton ID.
- Many documents are presented in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format. A free reader is available.
- Many links will take you out of this site. You may wish to open new tabs in your browser, or use your browser's back arrow to return to this site.
- The statistics presented here are official, but remember that there may be many ways of reporting and interpreting similar data.
- Please ask a member of the IRA staff if you have questions about the statistics.
Your comments and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated. Please contact us. (507 222-4284)