Graduation and Retention
Graduation and Retention by Gender and Racial/Ethnic Status
The following tables (in .pdf format) provide the most recent graduation and retention trends for first-time, first-year entering student cohorts (with allowable adjustments). Tables are broken out by gender and racial/ethnic status.
- First-year to Sophomore Retention
- Four-year Graduation Rate
- Five-year Graduation Rate
- Six-year Graduation Rate (150% of normal time to completion)
- Seven-year Graduation Rate
- Eight-year Graduation Rate (200% of normal time to completion)
Graduation Rates by Financial Aid Category
Carleton’s disclosure of graduation rates by for students receiving Pell grants, subsidized Stafford loan (but no Pell), and neither Pell grant nor subsidized Stafford loan. (This is required by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008.) Note: Financial aid status is as recorded in the students' first term. Students who receive neither subsidized Stafford loans nor Pell grant may have received other financial aid, or no aid.