National Survey of Student Engagement
The National Survey of Student Engagement ( N S S E ) is an annual survey administered to first year students and seniors. The survey is sponsored by the Center for Postsecondary Research (CPR) and is designed to evaluate collegiate quality. Carleton participated in 2009 for first years and seniors as part of the Wabash National Study of Liberal Arts Education. A summary of results are available below.
Select a benchmark to view results or view a complete summary of benchmark comparisons.
- Level of Academic Challenge (LAC)
- Active and Collaborative Learning (ACL)
- Student-Faculty Interaction (SFI)
- Enriching Educational Experiences (EEE)
- Supportive Campus Environment (SCE)
An overview report showing the national norms for the 2009 NSSE is also available.