Meeting today's challenges with appropriate new technologies, innovation, and forward thinking
Colleague and The Hub undergo successful major upgrade
As you know, we've been working on a major upgrade of Colleague/The Hub since Thanksgiving morning. After thorough testing by people all across campus, we can report that mission-critical functions are performing correctly with the new software. Therefore, the new environment is now active for everyone.
Budget Managers may notice duplicate transactions from 11/25/13. These entries will be corrected by the Business Office and no additional notification to them is necessary.
We have a few outstanding issues with some of our rosters in The Hub. We are actively working to resolve these issues. Updates will be published on the Hub menus when this is resolved. Continue to contact the ITS Helpdesk to report any problems you encounter with the new system. You can reach them at x5999, or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join in thanking the ITS staff and the staff throughout the Carleton community who made this upgrade possible.
- Who to call for help: student, faculty, staff, & alumni support resources
- News about Moodle, including upgrade schedules and information about training and documentation.
- Using and managing your account, password changing, network help
- Reading your email from everywhere, forwarding, mailing lists, email software help
- Policies of Carleton College related to Information Technology Services.
- The mission, vision, values and staff of ITS
- Landing page for CUG
- Have an idea or suggestion for ITS? Tell us about it!