News from ITS
- February 8, 2016We will be rebooting all the Wifi access points at 5:35 to resolve major outages across campus. The reboot will take around 10 minutes to complete. Please contact the ITS Helpdesk at x5999 with questions or concerns.
- February 1, 2016
Email is down for roughly half of the campus. We are working with our vendor to resolve the issue, but do not have an ETA at this time.
- January 30, 2016Wireless issues which began at approx. 10:00am Saturday 1/30 have been resolved as of 12:25pm.
- January 26, 2016Scheduled email outage to apply new SSL certs.
- January 21, 2016The service that hosts our email servers is experiencing a total network outage. They are working on the problem, but we do not yet have an estimated time to resolution. We will update this message as we learn more.
- January 18, 2016
Collab is back up again. If you are still experiencing issues, please call the Helpdesk at x5999.
Collab is down. We are working on resolution, but do not yet have an estimated time. This post will be updated when we have more information.
- January 13, 2016
- December 2, 2015
On December 13th, we will be doing a minor point-release update to the Moodle server. This time has changed from previous announcements. The Moodle server will be unavailable to all users from 7pm to 9pm on Sunday, December 13th.
- November 17, 2015On Tuesday, November 17 at 9:00am Carleton experienced a complete loss of off-campus internet service due to an issue with our upstream ISP. ITS staff are working on the issue, but we do not have an ETA at this time.
- November 6, 2015Complete internet outage from 5-6am to turn up 10g connectivity.
- November 2, 2015
A PowerPoint file with details about the changes coming to email and calendaring.
- October 5, 2015The User Interface to Colleague, one of Carleton's information systems, is not functioning. The security certificate expired and our normal notification of expirations was not successful.