News from ITS
- Overnight updates to our directory service caused all faculty email addresses to disappear, which affected people's ability to log into Moodle and Google Apps. Email addresses were repopulated by 10:30AM, which resolved the issue. If you continue to experience problems, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at x5999.
- April 29, 2015Zimbra outage at 11pm Wednesday, 4/29
- April 29, 2015Zimbra email is down for approximately 50% of campus users. Update 12:30pm: Zimbra email is back online for all users.
- April 15, 2015
- April 14, 2015Reason and apps were subject to an attack that degraded performance for several hours on Sunday.
- April 2, 2015At around 8AM on Thursday, April 2nd, Zimbra became inaccessible for a portion of campus clients. The issue was resolved around 8:40AM. Please contact Austin Robinson-Coolidge at x5635 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
- March 24, 2015Apps, the server which runs Reason and most of Carleton's dynamic web content, went offline due to a memory error about 5:00pm. ITS staff responded and brought the server back online at approximately 5:15.
- February 23, 2015Zimbra email outage, 4:30-5:03pm
- February 18, 2015Home and Onbase went down around 9:20 for approximately ten minutes.
- February 16, 2015Apps.carleton.edu outage 2-16-15 11:00am.
- February 6, 2015Zimbra email disruption.
- January 9, 2015
The Hub/Colleague became unresponsive for about 12 minutes this morning. All services have been restored.