News from ITS
- November 6, 2015Complete internet outage from 5-6am to turn up 10g connectivity.
- November 2, 2015
A PowerPoint file with details about the changes coming to email and calendaring.
- October 5, 2015The User Interface to Colleague, one of Carleton's information systems, is not functioning. The security certificate expired and our normal notification of expirations was not successful.
- September 26, 2015Hulings switch offline, East side of campus network down.
- September 21, 2015
The communication between The Hub and Colleague was unresponsive. A restart solved the communication problem.
- September 11, 2015Wireless network maintenance on Friday morning at 5am.
- September 8, 2015
- September 6, 2015Campus Internet access was intermittently slow and unreliable between about 1am Saturday and 10pm Sunday due to anomalous network traffic from a presumably compromised computer. The source has been contained and investigation continues.
- August 17, 2015Packetfence upgrade at 5:00pm Monday.
- August 4, 2015At 4:00pm on Tuesday, August 4, one of Carleton's two email servers crashed. All user mailboxes attached to this server (approx. 50% of campus) were unavailable for approximately 15 minutes. All services were restored by 4:15pm and should be working normally.
- August 3, 2015At 12:30pm on Sunday, August 2, one of Carleton's two email servers crashed. All user mailboxes attached to this server (approx. 50% of campus) were unavailable for approximately 15 minutes. All services were restored by 12:45pm and should be working normally.
- August 2, 2015Partial email outage the afternoon of Sunday, August 2.