News from ITS
- January 13, 2016
- December 2, 2015
On December 13th, we will be doing a minor point-release update to the Moodle server. This time has changed from previous announcements. The Moodle server will be unavailable to all users from 7pm to 9pm on Sunday, December 13th.
- November 17, 2015On Tuesday, November 17 at 9:00am Carleton experienced a complete loss of off-campus internet service due to an issue with our upstream ISP. ITS staff are working on the issue, but we do not have an ETA at this time.
- November 6, 2015Complete internet outage from 5-6am to turn up 10g connectivity.
- November 2, 2015
A PowerPoint file with details about the changes coming to email and calendaring.
- October 5, 2015The User Interface to Colleague, one of Carleton's information systems, is not functioning. The security certificate expired and our normal notification of expirations was not successful.
- September 26, 2015Hulings switch offline, East side of campus network down.
- September 21, 2015
The communication between The Hub and Colleague was unresponsive. A restart solved the communication problem.
- September 11, 2015Wireless network maintenance on Friday morning at 5am.
- September 8, 2015
- September 6, 2015Campus Internet access was intermittently slow and unreliable between about 1am Saturday and 10pm Sunday due to anomalous network traffic from a presumably compromised computer. The source has been contained and investigation continues.
- August 17, 2015Packetfence upgrade at 5:00pm Monday.