- The Reference & Instruction department is in the process of developing a mission, vision, and strategic plan for Information Literacy at Carleton.
- We study papers from the sophomore writing portfolios, looking for evidence of information literacy displayed through student writing.
- MITC grant to create a web-based assessment tool to measure the information literacy of incoming students.
- Reports on the process of using anthropological techniques to learn what our students do and what they might need.
- Details of our Mellon Information Literacy Iniative grant that ran from 2000 - 2003.
- A series to generate discussion about information literacy among faculty, students, and staff.
- Presentation about the library's Mellon grant to develop a discipline-based information literacy program.
- A description of the mystery event that we run every year during new student week for incoming freshmen.