Working with the Library
- List of reference librarians by department
- Purpose, possibilities and procedures for arranging library instruction for your course.
- Information on including library resources into your Moodle course.
- Policies related to placing electronic and print materials on reserve.
- Proxy Cards allow departmental assistants and student workers to check out library materials on behalf of a faculty member.
- Faculty and department participation in collection development
- Suggest materials for the library's collection.
- Carleton's copyright policy as well as information to help you make informed decisions about using copyrighted material.