- We’re here to help you find the best way to research a topic or question.
- Reference Librarians and Carl Techs at your service in the library!
- Research guides designed by librarians around courses, subjects, or other library topics.
- Submit questions about library resources or your research or search a knowledge base of previously-asked questions.
- Ask the staff of the Carleton College Archives about Carleton history.
- Request books, articles, or other materials from other libraries.
- A guide to using the library from off campus. Includes instructions on accessing journals through our proxy server.
- Need help using EndNote? Don't know what EndNote is? Click here to learn more and download the software.
- Search the Bridge using Chinese, Japanese, or Korean characters. (This goes to the Classic Bridge interface)