Data Web Sites from Delicious
The datasets listed here are ones that I have bookmarked recently using the free bookmarking site, delicious.
To see all the sites I've bookmarked, go to http://delicious.com/gouldsocialsci/data and use the tags to limit or perform a search.
To receive updates in your feed reader, subscribe to my RSS feed.
Latest Bookmarks to Data
- A decision grid to answer the question "What statistical analysis should I use?" that links out to guidance for each test in SAS, Stata, or SPSS.
- A new list of data viz tools.
- Some nice guidance from University of Waterloo on citing maps and spatial data.
- A talk by Trevor Muñoz at the 2014 CLIR/DLF Postdoctoral Fellowship Summer Seminar.
- The title says it all. This is a blog post summary of the LIBER collection of case studies.
- An attempt to list the growing numbers of journals that publish about datasets.
- Instructions for using Zenodo to set up a DOI for your code on GitHub so that it is citable in research.
- Rather annoying article declaring that all forms of human inquiry are superseded by the emergence of bigger and better data.
- What do Ranganathan's reordered laws look like in terms of data?