This year (2011), taxes are due April 18, 2011.
In an effort to reduce paper waste, we will not have any paper forms at the Gould library. Follow the links below to download and print your own forms, or file online.
Federal Tax Forms
- Current tax forms, instructions and publications are available from the Internal Revenue Service website. Note, the instruction booklets are very long.
- Skip right to federal individual income tax forms at 1040 Central.
- Information and help for filing online can be found on the IRS's online services page.
- You can also have forms delivered free to your mailbox by calling 1-800-TAX-FORM (829-3676). Delivery takes approximately 10 days. In Northfield, a limited number of forms and instruction booklets are available at the Northfield Public Library.
State Tax Forms
All Fifty States:
- Federation of Tax Administrators website has links to all 50 states' tax forms and information sites.
You can find more information about taxes on the University of Minnesota's tax page: