Images from Goodsell
Over its history, the astronomers of Carleton, professors and students alike, have taken thousands of images with the colleges various instruments. A sampling of these can be found on the pages below.
- Solar Eclipse Expedition, May 28, 1900
- The Waxing of the Moon in March, 1910
- The Comet Hale-Bopp as seen from Goodsell - 1996
- On this page you will find the earliest (and so far only) attempt by Carleton students to image the entire Messier Catalogue with CCD cameras. These images were taken with an SBIG ST-6 CCD camera.
- Early Images with the ST-2000XM
- Images of objects in our solar system taken here at Goodsell Observatory.
- Images of celestial objects in the New General Catalogue