Staff and Contact
- Equipment checkout: come see us at PEPS @ The IdeaLab - WCC 027
- Presentation assistance line: 507-222-7070
- Event requests: Equipment Setup Form
- Videotaping requests: Videotaping Request Form
- Video production lab: 507-222-7024, PEPS @ The IdeaLab - WCC -27
- Advanced Media Software Support, The IdeaLab, 507-222-7999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim has been providing Carleton with state-of-the-art learning spaces for the past 15 years. His interests include researching the latest presentation technologies and designing user interfaces. He also likes pedaling bikes, collecting yo-yos, and watching baseball.
Tucker has a background in photography, digital graphic design, sound and video work in both fine art and commercial practice. He also is the IdeaLab Coordinator, working with the Curricular Coordinated Support committee to program and run the newest campus resource. Tucker is also the campus Liaison for the New Media Consortium (NMC) for Carleton College. His interests include making and viewing fine art and music, reading 'pop-fiction' and surfing the internet for interesting, yet useless, information.
Liz ('10) provides PEPS with audio/visual event support and scheduling, as well as installation, maintenance and support of classroom and presentation technologies. She enjoys answering all sorts of questions and fixing broken things. Her interests include making films and watching them, cooking, and wilderness adventuring.