Student Mail Delivery
Send an email with details to: firstname.lastname@example.org if your mail box door malfunctions, if you cannot reach your mail box, or if you would like to contact a supervisor.
- Mail is boxed by name by 3 p.m. weekdays, and 2 p.m. Saturdays during terms. Do not use box numbers in the address because mail boxes are re-assigned each term.
- Boxes do not lock. Keep mail box door closed to prevent mail from falling through and landing on the lobby floor.
- E-mail notifications are sent to students @carleton.edu addresses shortly after parcels are ready for pickup.
- Pick up your mail regularly. Boxes fill up quickly for subscribers of newspapers and magazines. If mail box is full, only current newspaper or magazine will be retained. Prior issues will be recycled.
- Friday Flowers are fun, but many flowers go unclaimed each week due to incomplete names. Please include first and last name on card in the event the gift is separated from the mail box it was placed in.
- Local deliveries from florists, bakeries and candy stores are delivered to the Campus Post Office. An e-mail notification will be sent to the student.
- Note regarding items requiring refrigeration or freezing: The Campus Post Office does not have a refrigerator or freezer. If you are expecting or sending an item which requires cooling (cake, medicine, etc.) please check regularly, notify the receiver, or make us aware before hand so your items do not spoil. It is not the responsibility of the Campus Post Office if your item spoils because it has not been picked up in a timely manner.