CUT (Carleton Ultimate Team)
Club Officers 2014-15
President: John Raynolds
Vice-President: Alex Trautman
Treasurer: Duncan Sallstrom
Safety Officers: Russell Hanson and Conor Eckert
Coach: Phil Bowen
Interested in CUT? Contact John Raynolds (email@example.com)
Fall 2014 Competition Schedule
3/7/15 Stanford Invite
3/27/15 North Myrtle Beach, SC
About the Carleton Ultimate Team
In 1984, the Carleton Ultimate Team was spawned from a team named the Frisbee Union of Carleton Knights. Since the Carleton Ultimate Team's inception, the team has steadily risen to become one of the nation's dominant teams in college ultimate. During this growth, more and more people have shown an interest in playing for CUT. Players have included talented football players, soccer players, tennis players, cross-country runners, and, of course, high school ultimate players.
Sef Ban Kan
2009 & 2011 National Champions
Other Club Sports
- AikidoApplies principles of the fighting arts toward the goals of peace, harmony, and self-improvement.
- Alpine Ski ClubProvides the Carleton community with an opportunity to explore the joys of alpine skiing, both as a sport and as a recreation.
- BadmintonGives members of the Carleton Community an opportunity to play Badminton on a regular basis.
- Competitive DanceWe practice a wide variety of Ballroom and Latin dances at the competitive level. Think Dancing with the Stars, Carleton style.
- CUT (Carleton Ultimate Team)One of the nation's dominant teams in men's college ultimate.
- CyclingPromotes bicycle road racing at the College.
- EclipseProvides a fun and encouraging environment for women to develop ultimate frisbee skills and compete at an intercollegiate level.
- EquestrianCompetes in horse shows and provides lessons in horsemanship.
- GOP (Gods of Plastic)A competitive Carleton men's ultimate team.
- KarateOffers instruction in traditional Okinawan Karate
- Men's Ice HockeyMen's Ice Hockey provides Carleton students of all skill levels an opportunity to play competitive club hockey in the Midwest.
- Men's LacrosseThe Carleton Men's Lacrosse team is a competitive intercollegiate program in the Upper Midwest Lacrosse League, a group featuring a number of MIAC schools.
- Men's RugbyCore Principles: 1. Playing rugby 2. Singing songs 3. Finding joy in back pain
- Men's VolleyballOffers intercollegiate competition and instruction
- Nordic SkiingA team of people who enjoy cross country skiing and racing at a competitive level.
- SailingSails and races small sailboats locally and in intercollegiate regattas
- Synchronized SwimmingThe Club Sport program welcomes the arrival of the Synchronized Swimming team.
- SyzygySyzygy is Carleton's women's ultimate team.
- Table TennisA forum for skilled veterans and eager beginners alike to learn, teach, share and enjoy the extraordinary game that is Table Tennis.
- Tae Kwon DoEngages in practice and competition of this ancient Korean martial art.
- TennisCarleton's competitive tennis team
- Water PoloProvides water polo instruction, practice, and local competition.
- Women's Hockey (WHAC)Provides the opportunity to participate competitively in the great game of hockey.
- Women's LacrosseTeaches the basics and provides intercollegiate competition for players of all experience levels.
- Women's RugbyAnyone interested in trying a new sport is encouraged to come out and play with us. We promise that playing rugby will be one of the best decisions of your Carleton career.