Club Officers, 2015-16
President: Katin Liphart
Vice-President: Anna Meyer
Treasurer: Jonah Hudson-Erdman
Safety Officer: Will Kay
Interested in the Nordic Ski Club? Contact Katin Liphart (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2015-2016 Practice Schedule
Monday-Friday: 3:30-5:30 PM
(Meet in Rec Center, Practice in Arb)
|Berit Hansen Goodge|
|Erin Carol Gustafson|
|Ernest Matthew Finney-Jordet|
|Il Shan Ng|
|Juliette Rose Bobrow|
|Katherine Rose Richardson|
|Katin Pilialoha Liphart|
|Michael E A Habermann|
|Miguel Rincon Cervantes|
|Ruby Jaleh Kazemi|
|Syed Usama Amer|
About the Nordic Ski Club
Carleton Nordic Skiing Club is primarily a team of people who enjoy cross country skiing and racing at a competitive level. We train in the Fall and Winter. There is currently no full-time coach. To be a part of the club you need only limited prior experience but you will need your own equipment. We also hold free workshops, a fun ski race, and invite anyone interested to join us and start loving snow!
Other Club Sports
- AikidoApplies principles of the fighting arts toward the goals of peace, harmony, and self-improvement.
- Alpine Ski ClubProvides the Carleton community with an opportunity to explore the joys of alpine skiing, both as a sport and as a recreation.
- BadmintonGives members of the Carleton Community an opportunity to play Badminton on a regular basis.
- Competitive DanceWe practice a wide variety of Ballroom and Latin dances at the competitive level. Think Dancing with the Stars, Carleton style.
- CUT (Carleton Ultimate Team)One of the nation's dominant teams in men's college ultimate.
- CyclingPromotes bicycle road racing at the College.
- EclipseProvides a fun and encouraging environment for women to develop ultimate frisbee skills and compete at an intercollegiate level.
- EquestrianCompetes in horse shows and provides lessons in horsemanship.
- GOP (Gods of Plastic)A competitive Carleton men's ultimate team.
- KarateOffers instruction in traditional Okinawan Karate
- Men's Ice HockeyMen's Ice Hockey provides Carleton students of all skill levels an opportunity to play competitive club hockey in the Midwest.
- Men's LacrosseThe Carleton Men's Lacrosse team is a competitive intercollegiate program in the Upper Midwest Lacrosse League, a group featuring a number of MIAC schools.
- Men's RugbyCore Principles: 1. Playing rugby 2. Singing songs 3. Finding joy in back pain
- Men's VolleyballOffers intercollegiate competition and instruction
- Nordic SkiingA team of people who enjoy cross country skiing and racing at a competitive level.
- SailingSails and races small sailboats locally and in intercollegiate regattas
- Synchronized SwimmingThe Club Sport program welcomes the arrival of the Synchronized Swimming team.
- SyzygySyzygy is Carleton's women's ultimate team.
- Table TennisA forum for skilled veterans and eager beginners alike to learn, teach, share and enjoy the extraordinary game that is Table Tennis.
- Tae Kwon DoEngages in practice and competition of this ancient Korean martial art.
- TennisCarleton's competitive tennis team
- Water PoloProvides water polo instruction, practice, and local competition.
- Women's Hockey (WHAC)Provides the opportunity to participate competitively in the great game of hockey.
- Women's LacrosseTeaches the basics and provides intercollegiate competition for players of all experience levels.
- Women's RugbyAnyone interested in trying a new sport is encouraged to come out and play with us. We promise that playing rugby will be one of the best decisions of your Carleton career.