Athletic Trainer Hours/Sports Medicine
Athletic Training Hours for Club Sports Members:
An athletic trainer is available for consultation for Club athletes 8 hours a week. Hours available are as follows:
Mondays —> Noon—2pm Rec Center Training Room
Tuesdays —> Noon—2pm Rec Center Training Room
Wednesdays —> 3:30-5pm Rec Center Training Room(Fall and Spring) West Gym Training Room (Winter)
Thursdays —> Noon—2pm Rec Center Training Room
If your schedule does not work with those times you may contact the athletic trainers and set up a time to meet with them at x7371.
Recreation Center Training Room (main office): x7371
Club Sports captains are required to submit an incident/accident report for injuries which occur to club members during on-campus or off-campus practice, competition, informal recreation or instruction within 24 hours of the accident, to the Club Sports Director.
Scott M. Koehler, M.D.
Sports Medicine Specialist
Specializing in acute sports injury management
Injury rehab, recovery and return to play
Sports performance and exercise physiology
Spine and concussion management
Allina Medical Clinic - Northfield
1400 Jefferson Road
Northfield, MN 55057
Team Physician, Carleton College
Team Physician, St. Olaf College
- Physician Pool, United States Ski and Snowboarding Teams
- Medical Director, Center for Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Medical Staff, 2002 Winter Olympic Games, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Medical Staff, 2005 Snowboarding World Championships, Tandadalen, Sweden
- Advanced Injection Techniques and Spine Procedures, Northfield Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- Residency: Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon
- Fellowship: University of Utah and The Orthopedic Specialty Hospital,
- Salt Lake City, Utah
For appointments call and access scheduling 24 hours a day. These appointments are at Dr. Koehler's Office in the Northfield Allina Clinic.
If the scheduler can’t fit you in when needed, talk to care coordinator to get my ok to fit you in.
For transportation you can call the Northfield Transit at 507-645-7250 (Mon. - Fri. 8:30-4:30pm). Outside of these hours you could use the Northfield Transit that picks up outside of Sayles and ask for drop off at the clinic.