The fieldhouse contains four courts that are commonly used for basketball, volleyball, tennis, indoor soccer, and batting practice. It is equipped with curtains that can be raised or lowered to separate each of the courts, as well as to separate the courts from the track. The area is available for intramural sports, club sports, varsity sports, physical education classes, and open recreation. The fieldhouse policies are as follows:
- The fieldhouse is available for open recreation at all times with the exception of pre-approved events. The courts and running track will have shared use by Intramural Sports, Club Sport practice, Varsity practice, and PE classes. At no time will the fieldhouse be totally closed to open recreation use while these group activities are going on.
- Fieldhouse courts can be booked at the front desk on a daily basis--no more than 48 hours in advance.
- Individuals conducting themselves in an anti-social manner will be asked to leave the building.
- Beverages and food (unless in a specific event) are not allowed on the fieldhouse floor. Under no circumstances are glass containers allowed in the recreation center.
- Any individual who dunks, attempts to dunk, hangs or breaks down the rims at the recreation center will be asked to leave the building.
- Court shoes are required when using the fieldhouse, racquetball courts, aerobic room and weight room. No street shoes, boots, sandals and marking footwear are allowed. Patrons may not play on the courts in bare feet.
Note: If you are more than 10 minutes late for your reserved court time, we reserve the right to forfeit your court time.