At the Rec Center's front desk, users can make facility reservations and check out equipment. Facilities available for reservation include the racquetball courts, fieldhouse courts, aerobic/dance studio, and classroom. Users can also check out equipment such as snowshoes, skis, basketballs, frisbees, climbing shoes, tennis racquets, and much more. Front desk policies are as follows:
- Courts (tennis, handball, racquetball, wallyball, squash, volleyball, and basketball). A court may be reserved no earlier than 48 hours in advance.
- Consecutive play is not allowed, except in the case of an intramural tournament or league. Only one reservation can be made per phone call.
- Concurrent reservations are not permitted, nor are reservations made in the name of others.
- Be fair to all players, it is necessary that play stop immediately when court time has ended.
- No black sole shoes, running shoes, or outdoor footwear of any kind allowed on any hardwood surface.
Lost and Found
- The recreation center is not responsible for any article lost or found in the building. All items found will be held in storage for one term and then distributed to local charitable agencies.
- All valuables found will be secured in a safe place and handed over to the security office.
Equipment is available from the front counter in exchange for a valid ID. The center will provide recreational equipment for no charge.
The user is responsible for the replacement cost of the equipment that is damaged or not returned.
- Hold on Records may be placed on College accounts by the recreation center management if an individual fails to return equipment or returns damaged equipment.
- Upon settlement of the obligation, the hold will be removed.