The Recreation Center has one racquetball court and two convertible squash or racquetball courts. These courts can be reserved in advance, and users are encouraged to do so. Reservation guidelines are as follows:
- A court may be reserved no earlier than 48 hours in advance. Players must check in at the front desk and obtain a court confirmation card.
- Consecutive play is not allowed, except in the case of an intramural tournament or league. Only one reservation can be made per phone call.
- Concurrent reservations are not permitted, nor are reservations made in the name of others. All reservations are for one hour.
- Play starts on the half-hour.
- There is a 10-minute grace period for reservations. After the 10-minute grace period the court is available on a first come basis.
- Individuals under the age of 16 may not make reservations and must be accompanied by an adult to play.
- Be fair to all players; it is necessary that play stop immediately when court time has ended.
- No black sole shoes, running shoes, bare feet, and outdoor footwear af any kind allowed on any hardwood surface.
Note: If you are more than 10 minutes late for your reserved court time, we reserve the right to forfeit your court time.