Skip Navigation

Forms for Students

  • Enrollment Verification

    Full-time student letters through a National Student Clearinghouse.
  • Registration Forms

    Music scheduling, Studio Art course application, independent study form, research forms (Biology, Chemistry, Physics/Astronomy and Psychology), Off Campus Study credit form, Carleton/St. Olaf Inter-Registration, and Special Student Registration.
  • Majors and Concentrations

    Apply for a special major, change a previously declared major, declare a concentration, declare a major, or drop a previously declared concentration.