Requesting an Electronic Transcript
Carleton now has the ability to send electronic transcripts. Current students and alumni who attended Carleton after September 1, 2002 are able to request electronic transcripts online. Alumni who attended before that date are able to request electronic transcripts in writing, by including the recipient's email address.
To complete an online request:
- At the Transcript Type box, use the drop down menu to select EG (Electronic Official Transcript).
- In the Recipient box, type in: E-transcript to.
- Type the recipient's email address TWICE in both the first address line and the town line.
- Choose the destination state in the drop down box and type in the zip code. We won't be using these last two items, but all of the above are mandatory fields, so they must be filled out.
- If the Electronic Transcript is issued to you it will be marked "Issued to Student."