Reservations for Carleton Meetings and Events
Reservations for the use of Carleton facilities are handled by a number of different people on campus depending on whether the reservation is for a classroom, a non-residential location or a residential location on campus.
All rooms and facilities are reserved on a first come, first served basis. To make a room request on-line, visit the Room Requests system. You will need to enter your current Carleton username/password and provide the following information:
- Name, phone number, and e-mail address of the contact person
- Name of the event
- Name of the sponsoring group or department
- Day and date of the event
- Actual start time and anticipated end time of the event (Not including set-up and tear-down)
- Whether catering or a set-up are required
- Room desired (as well as 2nd & 3rd choices)
- Approximate number of people who will be attending
- NOTE: It's a good idea to check the Events Calendar to see if there is an event on your desired day/time that could create a conflict with your event
Curious about St. Olaf events?
Check out the St. Olaf Events Calendar here.