Returning Student's Work Preference Forms

May 23, 2014 at 8:00 am

Returning Students:  If you are interested in student employment and have not been hired by a supervisor to work for the upcoming year, go to Student Financial Services website, login and complete the Student Work Preference Form by May 23rd.  All Work Preference Forms received by this date will be given consideration for available positions. Priority consideration for open positions will be given to students with need-based financial aid.  Forms received after May 23rd will be considered for remaining openings.

Posted In