Applying for Financial Aid for Returning Students
To view the current status of your financial aid application documents,
Once you login, look under Student Financial Information.
- Information about applying for financial aid and links to the CSS Profile and FAFSA forms.
- Tips on how to efficiently complete the financial aid application process and links to useful websites.
- Information on how to submit your tax forms to The College Board for scanning.
- Information on financial aid for students participating in Carleton's Off-Campus Studies program.
- A list of frequently asked questions about financial aid at Carleton.
- If you are a student receiving need-based aid and taking music lessons, you will find the online Music Lesson Aid Application here. Log in to complete the application which will be forwarded to the Student Financial Services Office.