Financial Aid Information for Prospective Students
It's no secret that paying for a college education today is a formidable undertaking. Everyone wants to know whether it is worth the cost and whether they can afford it.
A college education is a lifetime investment that only appreciates. The excellent liberal arts education that Carleton students receive fosters curious and creative minds and innovative thinking. Carleton graduates are prepared for success in today's fast-paced and constantly changing world. In financial terms, a person's income and overall quality of life increases with the level-and quality-of education achieved.
The cost of a quality education like the one you'll receive at Carleton requires commitment, sacrifice and careful planning. A wide range of financial support programs and financing options makes a Carleton education possible for most families, including those with and without demonstrated financial need. Know that Carleton is committed to meeting the full demonstrated financial need of all admitted students for all four years.
- A financial aid overview for prospective students and their parents.
- Outlines the financial aid process for prospective students.
- A description of aid available, including scholarships, grants, loans, and student employment.
- Statistics on 2012-13 financial aid awarded to the Class of '16 with demonstrated need.
- A list of frequently asked questions about financial aid at Carleton.
- Information about The Fritch Endowed Scholars Program which is intended to serve students from middle-class families from small towns and non-metropolian areas.