- Policies and procedures that govern the student workers at Carleton.
- General work strategies, handling difficult situations, filling out a time card, and more.
- General information about working at off-campus community service positions, which require you to have been awarded either federal or state student employment.
- Students complete the Work Preference Form so they can be assigned a work study position.
- View the current job openings sent to the Student Financial Services Department from professors and Carleton staff.
- Students need to complete this form to initiate the process to transfer hours from one position to another.
- Resources for student supervisors.