Endnote Mapping Instructions
In order to map your EndNote Connections, Filters, and Styles to the network, you need to map the COLLAB server to the network. Instructions for this can be found here. Once you have mapped COLLAB, the process is fairly straightforward.
Instructions for mapping EndNote folders:
- Open the EndNote program
- Go to Edit/Preferences
- Select Folder Locations
- For each box (Styles, Filters, and Connections), choose Select Folder
- Select the drive letter to which COLLAB has been mapped
- Navigate to the following folder: Departments\Library\Common\Applications\Windows
- For each box (Styles, Filters, and Connections), select the appropriate folder (PCStyles, PCFilters, and PCConnections) and choose Select Folder
- Repeat until all three folders have been selected
Once all three folders have been mapped, you are finished!