Staff At Carleton (SAC)
The purpose of Staff At Carleton is to serve as a means of communication for all members (all permanent, full and part-time, non-union, non-exempt staff) with the administration of the College and to promote a sense of unity within the membership.
- The purpose of SAC, make up of the board, meeting frequency, historical information, and efforts in which SAC was instrumental.
- SAC membership defined
- A list of SAC representatives and the geographic areas of campus they represent.
- Names of the SAC committees and their members.
- SAC minutes 2004 to present
- Opportunities for developing professional and personal skills.
- SAC Bylaws, effective July 1, 2013
- Photo collections of SAC events that are now available on the web site.
- Handy and useful Web links for work and home.
- List of volunteer opportunities available to staff at Carleton.
- Willingness to serve on SAC or College committees
- Volunteer to help plan the spring luncheon