Welcome to the Office of the Vice President & Treasurer!
Frederick A. Rogers is the Vice President and Treasurer of Carleton College and a graduate of the Class of 1972. Fred oversees all financial and business operations of the college. He regularly hosts “Fridays with Fred” as an opportunity to connect with Faculty, Students, and Staff in a comfortable and casual venue.
Reporting to the Vice President and Treasurer are the Budget Director, Chief Investment Officer, Comptroller, Director of Auxiliary Services & Special Projects, Manager of Environmental Health and Safety Compliance, Director of Facilities and Capital Planning, Director of Human Resources, Director of Security Services, and the Sexual Misconduct Advisor/Investigator and Ombudsperson.
- Find our staff and office contact information.
- Annual audited financial statements for the College.
- The College's Related Party Disclosure Form, Policy on Political Activity, and Policy on Alcohol Service at College Events
- The Budget Office supports the Budget Committee in development of the annual operating budget and long-term financial planning to support the priorities of the college.
- The Carleton College endowment provides a permanent source of income for the College. Funded by gifts to the College as well as investment growth, the endowment is the financial cornerstone of Carleton's excellence.
- The Business Office processes student tuition, room/board, and other miscellaneous fees. The Office also manages payroll, vendor invoice payments, and employee travel and expense reimbursements.
- Auxiliary Services encompasses a wide range of College departments and services, including the Carleton Bookstore, Dining Services, Fleet Vehicles, and the OneCard system.
- Facilities Management serves two primary functions: planning, design & constructions, and maintenance & operations that work together to manage the development and maintenance of our campus.
- The Office of Human Resources provides service in the areas of employment, compensation, labor and employee relations, management consultation, training, benefits and HR information management systems to all Carleton College employees.
- The Department of Security Services is responsible for maintaining security and providing emergency response at Carleton College.