Batch Importing Images into Reason
Did you know that you can import several images simultaneously into Reason? Here's how!
(Please note that this article assumes you already know the basics of managing images in Reason.)
- Log in to Reason
- Choose the site that you want to import your images into
- Click "Images"
- Click "Batch Import Images"
- Select the images you wish to import into Reason. There are two ways you can do it:
- Upload them directly into Reason using the "browse" button. Each time you select an image another "browse" button will appear (up to 25 times).
- OR put the images into your personal webpub folder on the HOME network drive; then, under "Source Folder," select "Your Network Drive (xx images)." Follow the directions on the form to use this method.
- Enter any information about the images into the remaining fields. You can leave these fields blank if the information is different for the different photos.
- Click "Import Photos." Please click it only once. The web server will take some time to process the images -- particularly if they are big, or if you are importing many at once.
- When Reason is done importing the images, it should show you a list of all the images it imported. (In some instances, the page may "time out" while processing the images, in which case you will see a blank screen. If this happens, click the browser's back button, then click "Images" again and select the "Pending items (xx)" link.)
- You can then either review the imported images (which will still need to be approved one-by-one before being available) or batch import another set of images.