How to put an event onto the central events calendar
The central events calendar consists of all events in Reason that are marked as "shared."
Practically, this means that in order to get an event onto the central calendar of events, you need to follow the following steps:
- Identify which office or department should be the primary "keeper" of the event
- If the office or department has an events calendar on the site, get the event added to that site's events calendar.
- If you have Reason access to the site in question, you can do this yourself by following these directions.
- Otherwise, you can contact the primary maintainer for the site in question and ask them to add the event to the site's calendar (primary maintainers are listed at the bottom of all Carleton web pages).
- If the office or department does not have an events calendar on their site, contact the Web Services group with your event information and which office/department calendar you think the event should appear on. We will help you get it online.