Welcome to the Career Center. Regardless of where you are in the career development process, we’re eager to help you make well-informed decisions while at Carleton and beyond. We can help you with resources to explore your interests, skills, and values, think about majors, connect with alumni and employers, secure an internship and your first job, or investigate post-graduate study options. Please visit us in the Career Center for help with all of this.
- Full-time, one-year position with Oberlin's Environmental Studies Department. Check out the Tunnel for more info on how to apply! 15 Apr
- TONIGHT: Google: Information about interviewing and working at Google-Alumni Panel & Workshop-April 15th. RSVP via: goo.gl/PlXj9M 15 Apr
- TODAY... RIGHT NOW... take the opportunity to meet with employers from 18 organizations via the Virtual Career Fair. careereco.com/Fair/FairOrgan… 15 Apr
- Come talk to Sam Ihlenfeldt ‘14 about the English Lang. Dev. Tutoring position with City of Lakes (Americorps). Fri, 4/17-10:30-12p, Sayles. 14 Apr
- Attn: Sophomores, apply for the Target Diversity Leadership Symposium (Aug. 6-8th, Mpls.). Apply by April 30th. target.taleo.net/careersection/… 10 Apr
- Come learn about American Studies alumni! Wednesday, April 8th, at 4:30-5:45PM in Alumni Guest House Meeting Room 7 Apr