Welcome to the Career Center.
How can we connect you?
Tweet. Tweet. @CarletonCareers.
- Sam Reizes ’04 brings you a 2014 Summer Transportation Internship Program for Diverse Groups (STIPDG) at the... fb.me/Ti9eKs3m 12 Dec
- Carleton staff member, Paula Lackie seeks to speak to students interested in applying for the FOCUS Connections... fb.me/2vJ23X5xe 12 Dec
- Brought to us by two Carleton alumni… Washington AIDS Partnership is the largest private funder of HIV/AIDS... fb.me/6uaW9CAz2 12 Dec
New Jobs on the Tunnel. Nice.
- Women in Finance Forum : Posted on 12-11-2013
- Entry-level Transportation Planner : Posted on 12-11-2013
- Summer Business Development and Institutional Services Internship : Posted on 12-10-2013
- Flinja - Email Marketer & Social Media Marketing : Posted on 12-10-2013
- Education Sector : Posted on 12-10-2013
Volunteers? We heart volunteers.
When you volunteer, you help students by sharing your knowledge and experience.
It's how Carls Help Carls.
Do something. Today!
Wednesday, Jan 22nd
Thursday, Jan 30th
Thursday, Feb 13th
Tuesday, Apr 8th
- 12:00AM : Minnesota Education Job Fair
Our Programs? They Rock.
Our programs get you up close and personal with different careers.
Career Center Programs connect students with alumni volunteers
The Engagement Wanted program connects Carleton juniors and seniors with alumni, parents, and friends of the College who may have advice, referrals, or employment opportunities.
Internship programs provide students with real world experience and perspective in a given field, while organizations find them to be a solution to short-term staffing needs and a solid source of new hires.
The 30 Minutes initiative provides students with access to one-on-one time, group discussion, and a casual and candid interview with Carleton alumni luminaries in many fields.
Carleton’s highest-visibility program: “taste-of-industry” tours introduce a variety of organizations in a particular field of interest, including site visits, panel discussions, receptions, and social activities.
Couches for Carls is a hospitality exchange network for current Carls and Alumni that helps them find free places to stay in the homes of those in the Carleton network.
Carleton’s Externship program connects students with alumni for a 1-4 week career exploration experience that usually includes a focus project, shadowing opportunities, and networking.