Welcome to the Career Center.
How can we connect you?
Tweet. Tweet. @CarletonCareers.
- Help reveal money's influence on politics - become a Program Assistant for Maplight in Berkley, CA maplight.org/jobs/program-a… 22 May
- You can still register for NYU's Summer Journalism Program! Earn college credit, work with renown professors. journalism.nyu.edu/summer 20 May
- Weather bumming you out? Cheer up with some cheese! Stop by the Career Center between 2 & 4 p.m. TODAY and chat with cool cats over snacks! 17 May
New Jobs on the Tunnel. Nice.
- Sales and Marketing Internship at Leading Art Publisher : Posted on 5-21-2013
- Japanese Consultant : Posted on 5-21-2013
- Recruiter/Account Manager : Posted on 5-21-2013
- Education Consultant : Posted on 5-21-2013
- Associate (Full-Time) : Posted on 5-20-2013
Volunteers? We heart volunteers.
When you volunteer, you help students by sharing your knowledge and experience.
It's how Carls Help Carls.
Do something. Today!
Our Programs? They Rock.
Our programs get you up close and personal with different careers.
Career Center Programs connect students with alumni volunteers
The Engagement Wanted program connects Carleton juniors and seniors with alumni, parents, and friends of the College who may have advice, referrals, or employment opportunities.
Internship programs provide students with real world experience and perspective in a given field, while organizations find them to be a solution to short-term staffing needs and a solid source of new hires.
The 30 Minutes initiative provides students with access to one-on-one time, group discussion, and a casual and candid interview with Carleton alumni luminaries in many fields.
Carleton’s highest-visibility program: “taste-of-industry” tours introduce a variety of organizations in a particular field of interest, including site visits, panel discussions, receptions, and social activities.
Couches for Carls is a hospitality exchange network for current Carls and Alumni that helps them find free places to stay in the homes of those in the Carleton network.
Carleton’s Mentor Externships program connects students with alumni for 1-4 week “mini internships,” most with a focus project, and generally including home-stays with their alumni hosts.