Welcome to the Career Center. Regardless of where you are in the career development process, we’re eager to help you make well-informed decisions while at Carleton and beyond. We can help you with resources to explore your interests, skills, and values, think about majors, connect with alumni and employers, secure an internship and your first job, or investigate post-graduate study options. Please visit us in the Career Center for help with all of this.
- A Carleton alum just posted a Talent Management Specialist opening in the Tunnel which is in his department at Thrivent Financial in Mpls. 3 Aug
- The Baltimore Corps Fellowship is a yearlong, ft job placement at a nonprofit, social enterprise, or government agency in Baltimore City. 30 Jul
- Digital River is seeking a Java Engineer. Does writing code and being on the cutting edge of tech seem like your perfect fit? See the Tunnel 28 Jul
- FT College Possible Opportunities in the Twin Cities, Philadelphia, Omaha & Milwaukee. Work for an org. whose founder is a Carleton grad! 28 Jul
- Tuck Business Bridge Program - December Bridge Application Deadline - Aug. 1st. It is a 3-week program. See the Tunnel for details. 27 Jul
- Summer intern profile: Alexander Auyeung '16 Wanted: Lab intern who’ll watch cartoons all day. apps.carleton.edu/career/news/?s… 27 Jul