Welcome to the Career Center.
How can we connect you?
Tweet. Tweet. @CarletonCareers.
- Carleton alum at the National Women's Law Center in DC would like to promote Winter/Spring/Summer and Fall opport. See Career Ctr. website. 5 Dec
- Carleton alum & parent Nancy Withbroe, Vice President for Development and Strategy at the National Women's Law... fb.me/1XSyc5lSU 5 Dec
- Carleton parent Perri Green P’11 is promoting an Awards and Outreach Internship for this coming Jan.-May at the... fb.me/14UuDanEC 5 Dec
New Jobs on the Tunnel. Nice.
- Internship - Assoicate Underwriter (PAID) : Posted on 12-04-2013
- Family Therapist : Posted on 12-04-2013
- 2014 Summer Associate Program : Posted on 12-04-2013
- Spring Intern: Lynne Cheney and American History Education (479-410) : Posted on 12-03-2013
- Assistant Underwriter : Posted on 12-03-2013
Volunteers? We heart volunteers.
When you volunteer, you help students by sharing your knowledge and experience.
It's how Carls Help Carls.
Do something. Today!
Thursday, Jan 30th
Thursday, Feb 13th
Tuesday, Apr 8th
- 12:00AM : Minnesota Education Job Fair
Our Programs? They Rock.
Our programs get you up close and personal with different careers.
Career Center Programs connect students with alumni volunteers
The Engagement Wanted program connects Carleton juniors and seniors with alumni, parents, and friends of the College who may have advice, referrals, or employment opportunities.
Internship programs provide students with real world experience and perspective in a given field, while organizations find them to be a solution to short-term staffing needs and a solid source of new hires.
The 30 Minutes initiative provides students with access to one-on-one time, group discussion, and a casual and candid interview with Carleton alumni luminaries in many fields.
Carleton’s highest-visibility program: “taste-of-industry” tours introduce a variety of organizations in a particular field of interest, including site visits, panel discussions, receptions, and social activities.
Couches for Carls is a hospitality exchange network for current Carls and Alumni that helps them find free places to stay in the homes of those in the Carleton network.
Carleton’s Externship program connects students with alumni for a 1-4 week career exploration experience that usually includes a focus project, shadowing opportunities, and networking.