Carleton Careers Alumni Board
Being an activist board, the Carleton Careers Alumni Board engages alumni across classes, professions, and industries to aid the career center in helping students and alumni explore and find meaningful careers.
The board's primary role is to:
- Provide guidance and oversight on center aims and priorities.
- Design and populate an “activist” structure of leadership volunteers that together builds the network and engages “front lines” volunteers to:
- work with students one-on-one,
- help the Career Center build/host programs and events, and
- spread the word.
- Support the center and its mission with College administrative leadership and with Trustees.
- Collaborate and communicate with leaders of other key Carleton volunteer networks (i.e., AAF, AAR, Alumni Council).