There are hundreds of job and internship sites on the World Wide Web. But who has time to search hundreds of sites? Streamline your search with CareerShift, a new all-in-one tool for finding jobs and opportunities, researching companies, and much more. CareerShift is available to alumni as well as students.
CareerShift is available through The Tunnel (Carleton login required). Look for this CareerShift logo in the lower right corner of The Tunnel page:
"CareerShift is an all new way to manage and organize your search," says Mike Hendel, Associate Director of the Career Center. "This is truly a meta-search tool for jobs and opportunities."
With CareerShift, you can:
- Search, select and store job listings from multiple job boards and company job postings.
- Find internships and full-time employment opportunities.
- Manage your contacts at target organizations.
- Store an unlimited number of resumes and letters.
- Research thousands of companies and search for key contacts at those organizations.
- Track all your applications and set up automated reminders so you know exactly when you should take the next step to follow up.
Begin building your own internship or job search with CareerShift by heading over to The Tunnel today.