The Engagement Wanted program connects Carleton juniors and seniors with alumni, parents, and friends of the College who may have advice, referrals, or employment opportunities.
Students participating in the program create a 500-word character outlining their interests and goals. Every week a random set of profiles is emailed to volunteers who have signed up for the program.
- Information for student participants in the Engagement Wanted program
- Information for Alumni and Parent Volunteers in the Engagement Wanted program
- Sample Engagement Wanted ads from Carleton students.
- View student profiles from juniors and seniors.
- Create / edit your Engagement Wanted profile.