Law & Medical School
Medical School Resources
Check out the following resources on Medical Schools, and drop by the Career Center if you have more questions.
- Carleton's Pre-Med Program - This is a must read if you're thinking about med school.
- Student Doctor - The site has pulled together information from a number of different fields, including dentistry, osteopathic medicine, etc. You can also find tips on getting in to med schools, what the field is like, and residency listings.
- AspiringDocs.org - An innovative campaign to attract more minority students to careers in medicine. This website is designed to provide minority undergraduate students with the information, resources, and tools they need to learn about and apply to medical school.
Law School Resources
Check out the information on law school in the Career Center Library or contact the Career Center with your questions.
- Review the Carleton Guide for Prelaw Students.
- Pre-law advice. Contact the Career Center at x4293.
- Boston College Law Locator. The Boston College Law School Locator lists the 25th to 75th percentile LSAT scores and GPA ranges of first year classes at accredited law schools, entering in the fall of 2005.
- Peterson's Graduate School Guides. Search for graduate programs in different fields and locations.
- Law School Admission Council (LSAC) is a non-profit corporation whose members are more than 200 law schools in the U.S. and Canada.
LSAT Dates-2012-13 (register at LSAC.org)
- June 11, 2012
- Oct. 6, 2012
- Dec. 1, 2012
- Feb. 9, 2013
- June 10, 2013
- Oct. 5, 2013
- Dec. 7, 2013