1 bundle fresh parsley
1 small carton heavy cream
½ lb cremini mushrooms
2 garlic cloves
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp butter
1. Wash leek thoroughly, and then chop it, along with the garlic
2. Cut mushrooms into desired size
3. Heat up butter in a pan, medium heat.
4. When butter is golden brown, add the garlic and leek, and sautee until light golden brown
5. Add mushrooms and sautee until size is reduced and most liquid has evaporated from pan
6. Add the cream over the mushrooms, while stirring the mixture
7. Simmer on low for 10-15 minutes, adding salt and pepper to taste
8. Serve hot!
(If you have chanterelles, another DELICIOUS variant: same recipe, just use chanterelles).