1. Turn oven on 400 degrees
2. Put valbreso feta in a bowl, add 2 tbsp olive oil, along with the black pepper. Mush using a fork.
3. Heat up oil in a pan, medium heat. When hot, add garlic and spinach, and sautee until soft.
4. Obtain two phillodough sheets, layered on top of each other.
5. Lightly brush olive oil on the top sheet.
6. Lengthwise, spread 1-2 tbsp feta cheese, along with 2 tbsp sautéed spinach. Then add a few walnuts.
7. Roll tightly into a cigar shape, sealing the ends with some eggs.
8. Repeat, creating a total of 10 cigars. Brush with olive oil and egg.
9. Bake until golden brown.
2 packs valbreso feta cheese
½ tbsp black pepper
6 cups baby spinach
40 phillodough sheets
2 eggs, cracked and mixed by whisking
2 cups walnuts, roasted
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
½ cup olive oil, in a bowl
Olive oil for sautéing
Salt to taste