Thursday, October 25
- At 1:30 p.m., a college employee reported that cash had been stolen from her desk.
- At 6:45 p.m., a suspicious individual was given a stay off letter. He had been on campus on at least one prior occasion and had made several students uncomfortable.
- At 8:05 p.m.,a student requested a ride to the hospital. She had rolled her ankle playing tennis.
- At 10:35 p.m.,an individual was seen on campus who had recently been issued a stay off letter. He was charged with trespassing by the Northfield Police.
Saturday, October 27
- At 8:10 p.m., a student requested a ride to the hospital. He had sustained minor injuries and a chipped tooth when he fell off his bicycle.
- At 11:40 p.m., two unregistered parties were shut down at the Stadium.
Sunday, October 28
- At 12:50 p.m., a student reported that his unlocked bicycle had been stolen from the bike rack at Evans Hall.
- At 8:30 p.m., a staff member called to request assistance for a student who had smashed his finger between some weights at the Rec Center.
Tuesday, October 30
- At 6:30 p.m., a fire alarm was reported at Musser Hall. Burned popcorn was the cause.
Wednesday, October 31
- At 11:05 a.m., a student reported that his unlocked bicycle had been stolen from the bike rack at the Language and Dining Center.
- At 6:05 p.m., a fire alarm was reported at Musser Hall. More burned food.