Thursday, October 14
- 5:40 p.m. Security responded to Musser Hall on the complaint of a marijuana smell. Security confiscated a small amount of marijuana and a pipe. The paraphernalia was turned over to the Northfield police.
- 6:09 p.m. Security responded to Brooks house for a fire alarm. Burnt rice was the cause of the alarm.
Friday, October 15
- 12:05 a.m. Security responded to Myers Hall to check on an ill student. The student was transported to the hospital by Security.
- 2:44 a.m. Security transported an ill student to the hospital.
Saturday, October 16
- 1:30 a.m. Security responded to check on an ill student. No transport was necessary.
- 5:17 p.m. Security responded to Parish house for a fire alarm. Something that probably at one time, resembled a food item of some sort, was found in the oven.
Sunday, October 17
- 1:25 a.m. a student with alcohol poisoning was transported to the hospital by ambulance.
- 8:00 a.m. Security responded to Hendrickson house to take a report of some vandalism.
- 11:40 p.m. Security and a Hall Director shut down a party at Hill house.
Monday, October 18
- 8:30 p.m. Security transported an ill student to the Northfield Hospital.
Tuesday, October 19
- 2:05 a.m. Security responded to one of the townhouses to check on an ill student. Transportation was not needed.
Wednesday, October 20
- 10:15 p.m. Security responded to a College house to check on an ill student. Transportation was not needed.
-Jim Bushey, Security Services